2023 Boats and Parts Catalog Now Available: DOWNLOAD NOW!!!
| SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING|| FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA/USA ON ORDERS OVER $80 || TOLL-FREE: 844-747-4677|
FREE SHIPPING TERMS...
- Free shipping applies to Regular Parcel Shipping within Canada and the mainland United States of America.
- Free shipping may not apply within Canada and the US to certain rural or remote areas, islands, and/or large or bulky items.
- Additional shipping fees may be incurred for remote areas, large or bulky items or items with hazardous materials. These fees will be displayed during the checkout process.
- Please allow 24 Hours for order processing. Item(s) that are back-ordered will be specified, after they arrive, will be sent out upon arrival.
- FAST WAY EXPEDITED Shipping are sent by EXPEDITED or XPRESSPOST services. This option is the fastest and most reliable way to ship items at a cost effective price without the long shipping wait times.
- Inflatable boats, motors, trailers or other heavy or over-sized items and packages that require FREIGHT TRUCKING or TRANSPORT, doesn't qualify for FREE SHIPPING unless otherwise specified. Shipping fees determined at checkout. For oversea shipping, please contact us for shipping quotes.
- Shipping to Canada or the USA in some areas may incur added fees which are displayed during the checkout process.
- Taxes and Duties may need to be paid separately by customers.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for order processing. Certain items require longer times as is indicated on those product pages.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE...
- Global Shipping Logistics that covers all four corners of the globe... Our team is dedicated in providing world-wide international shipping logistics for everything we sell here at GasHopper Inc. and The Inflatable Boat Shop. We know getting some parts or supplies may be difficult to get in you region, so we have reached out to various global shipping agencies that provide reliable transportation for everything we sell. We're proud to be a global supplier of products for the marine industry. Contact us for more information for overseas shipping.
RESTRICTIONS and FREIGHT ITEM(S)...
- Items that are considered hazardous can only be shipped with standard economy service. Additional shipping fees may apply.
- Items that exceed Canada Post standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size are shipped via Freight. Which may be either Truck or Cargo. Additional shipping fees apply.
- Brokerage fees, taxes and/or duties may apply to cross border item(s).
- Signature required for receipt of shipment on some purchases and restricted or freight items.